Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hamilton Quilters Guild visit

It was a pleasure to be invited back to the Hamilton Quilters Guild once again to present my lecture entitled "Colour Harmony".  They are such an enthusiastic and friendly group of quilters that I always enjoy my time with them.  We had an hour to talk about colour, how it works, what to look for and how to select colour recipes for quilts.  Afterwards the quilters came up to speak to me and to view the quilts that I had brought.  Thanks Hamilton Guild!!

 Here they are waving hello........

I told you they were a friendly bunch!

The first set of instructions are up for the Postage Stamp Quilt Along.  I have my fabrics all ready to go.  The jelly roll strips are Moda's Botany collection that I've had in the cupboard for far too long.  What a great opportunity to make a quick and easy quilt and clear out the cupboard a bit.  The yellow backing fabric I picked up at Avonport Discount Fabrics when I was in Nova Scotia in the Fall.  



No comments:

Post a Comment