Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Look what Bill brought!!!

Bill is our trusty mail delivery guy.  Unfortunately, he's caught on to the fact that these packages he keeps having to deliver have fabrics in them.  "Another quilt in the works, Heather?" he asks, grinning.
I have no idea what I'm going to do with these but I'll let you know.  These are samplers from Quilthome.com.  4 1/2" x 40" strips.  These samplers are from Parisville and Soul Blossom lines that I haven't seen in our area at all.  They package everything beautifully and even manage a hand written message in every parcel.

My panels for the Postage Stamp Quilt-Along are done so I'll be ready for the next step.  Some friends came over to my teaching studio last night for a little dessert, tea and sewing so I managed to get these ready while enjoying their company.  There's something about spending time with people as enthusiastic about quilting as I am that's good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment