Monday, January 31, 2011

Thank You Hamilton Quilters Guild!!!

A big thank you to the Hamilton Quilters Guild for having me come once again for a lecture and two days of workshops.  You all were enthusiastic and fun!  I'll see you next January for my Tips and Tricks lecture and the Colour for Quilters workshops.  Can't wait!


As you can see, this Saturday's blocks look amazing.  I'm always thrilled when the personality of the quilter shines through in her fabric choices. 

 You don't get that in a kit!!!





Again, the facility was great with lots of natural light and space for tables etc.  Barbara treated me to a lovely homemade lunch and Shirley kept my tea mug topped up.  A great day all round!
Here's a picture of Linda's Cobblestones quilt from the workshop I taught last year.  Fantastic job Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment