Friday, March 18, 2011

What a difference a week makes!

I'm working in the studio most of today getting ready for upcoming workshops.  Tomorrow I will be in St. Thomas once again for part 2 of the Indian Orange Peel workshop.  It will be so exciting to start putting the centre design areas together on all of those quilts.  The students have been busy for the last few months making their 4-patch centres and arcs.  Once we lay those out, the students can go on to make the outer border units as determined by the centre layout.  It will be a particularly busy day getting all 18 quilts done.

This is Wendy's beautiful Indian Orange Peel quilt from a class I taught a couple of years ago.  Didn't she do a fantastic job?















So the title of this post is "What a difference a week makes!". ...... and I'll show you what I mean.......
                                                                                      This is today.



Look below for one week ago. 
The picture from last week is NOT a black and white photo!  


1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather,
    My orange peel is still in the shoe box with all the components done.... Took the class at Quilter's Supply how many years ago was that!!! You have inspired me to peek in the shoe box!!
    I said PEEK. just to see if is still there!!!along with the reversible log cabin.... remember that one???!!!Maybe I should just make a coaster and be done!!!
    Looks like your drive ia all clear now.. That was a nasty storm.
    I saw my first robin this morning singing in the bird bath!!!!
    Gotta go take my car in for an oil change.... Catch you later...
    xooxox
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete