Friday, April 22, 2011

Cat Beds

A BIG thank you to all of the Oxford Quilters Guild members who responded so generously to my request for donations of cat fabrics and polar fleece.  I finished 16 cat beds for Animal Outreach London that will be delivered tomorrow to their booth at the Western Fair Farmers Market.

Here are just some of the finished cat beds.  The picture is a bit on the yellow side but you get the idea.  The cat beds are slightly different sizes depending on the size of fabrics that I had.  They are simply a piece of cotton backed with a piece of polar fleece.  They are sewn pillowcase fashion and then top stitched.  Cats just love these!  If you have a cat you'll know how the gravitate to anything quilt-like!

I had a great day yesterday at Quilts and Calicos teaching the No Fail Binding and Rotary Cutting Magic workshops.  Thanks to all of the students who made it such an enjoyable day!

2 comments:

  1. well done Heather.... Do you really sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great. I've got a feeling I know a dog who might like them too!!

    ReplyDelete