Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lapel Stick Draw

It wasn't a very sophisticated draw but the winners are:

Janet, Sandi and Sue!

I will be teaching at Quilt Ontario in Althouse College Room 2040 on Thursday, May 26th from 9-4.  You can also find me at the Annual General Meeting Wednesday afternoon, the opening of the National Juried Show on Wednesday night and at the closing banquet on Saturday.
The glue sticks will be in my purse so be sure to look for me.
If you aren't going to any of these events or you miss me, just send me your mailing address and I'll pop the glue stick into the mail for you.

Let me know what you think of the glue and how you've used it.

The quilt that I made from Dwayne Wanner's workshop is now finished.  I'm not thrilled with it but really enjoyed his workshop and this technique.  Dwayne is hoping to write a book so will be photographing the quilts from his workshop(s).

This photo isn't very good.  I'm still having trouble uploading newer photos so I'll have to get my hubby (the computer wizard) to have a look and see what the problem is.  Right now he's on the golf course enjoying the sun that's finally come out after this morning's torrential downpour.  I hope you're enjoying the long weekend and I'll see you next week at Quilt Ontario.  Don't forget to head over to Ailsa Craig too for the Quilts of the Netherlands show.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I won!!Sophistication is highly over-rated.
    I'll be at CQA on Wednesday so will try to run into you at some point. I was going to do some binding tonight but will wait until I get the stick. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete