Thursday, June 9, 2011

Farewell to Nova Scotia!

I have just returned from a wonderful trip to visit with my quilting friends in Nova Scotia.  My friends Barb and Peter hosted me for my visit and I was spoiled rotten!  Yes!!! We had lobster.........YUM!
Alex's Heart Quilt

Celeste's bird quilt

Penny's Ocean Quilt

While I was there I was able to participate in a meeting of the Quilt Mafia (an affectionate name given to one of the member's spouses) in Chester last Saturday.  I was honoured to spend a day with some of the best art quilters in Nova Scotia.
These are just a few of the breathtaking pieces shared.  Lots of laughter and great discussions were the order of the day as we worked on our individual pieces.

I'll save some other adventures for tomorrow's post and get back to unpacking and laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment