Sunday, September 25, 2011

Saturday in Simcoe

I spent a lovely day with the quilters of the Twilight Quilters Guild yesterday.  They were doing the Angles and Squares workshop with me.
We all had a wonderful time once Eleanor opened the gates for us.  I think she has a new career waiting for her!
The ladies were a treat to teach.  There was lots of laughter and lots of learning which combined always make for a successful workshop.
Here they are hard at work.....


They have a wonderful workshop/meeting space complete with kitchen.
Thanks to Terry for making me a delicious lunch and to all the ladies for their great participation yesterday.  Remember.......... press with the grain of the fabric!!  I'm looking forward to receiving pictures of the finished quilt tops.
The Twilight Quilters have invited me back September 29, 2012 to teach Colour For Quilters.  I look forward to seeing everyone and sharing another workshop with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment