Friday, October 28, 2011

Fort McMurray

I spent a wonderful few days back at Suzy Q's Quilt Shop in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
It was so nice to see some of the same students returning to my lectures and workshops.  Thanks!
The time I spent there was jam packed but I enjoyed every minute of it.
Sue and her family were so nice to stay with.
Unfortunately I picked up a virus of some sort so I have spent the last 3 days in bed.  Luckily it didn't get bad until I returned.  The joys of flying in airplanes!

These are the photos from my Venetian Puzzle quilt class.





1 comment:

  1. WoW Heather,
    Looks like a wonderful place to hold a workshop.
    I can only imagine the good time y'all had!
    Love the quilt .
    Sorry you got sick. I wasn't anywhere special and I have had a bug all week.
    Hope all is well now.
    xoox
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete