Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME


I had a wonderful birthday today.  Hubby and I took off for Guelph today where I had the opportunity to visit one of my favourite quilt shops Greenwood Quiltery.  I ran into several people that I know and my friend Elaine Quehl was teaching a class today there too.
This is my birthday gift from my hubby.  Does this man know me or what???

It's a kit from Buggy Barn that I have admired.
Thanks to all of you that sent along birthday wishes.  It almost makes me forget that the nice man at the museum today gave me a seniors' admission price............ugh!

2 comments:

  1. Heather, I imagine you know already that October 5 is the most common birthday in the western world. (40 weeks after New Year's Eve.)
    Doesn't that make you feel a great sense of belonging?
    Happy significant birthday.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete