Monday, November 14, 2011

New Mystery Quilt

Bonnie Hunter of www.quiltville.com has just posted the first instalment for her new mystery quilt series entitled "Orca Bay Mystery".  Bonnie does mystery quilts that are always easily understood with clear, photographed illustrations and printable instructions.  The new mystery link is http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/orca-bay-mystery.html
I have my fabric selected.  Bonnie is using blue, red, neutrals and blacks.  As you can see, I'm using blue-greens, yellow-oranges, whites and blacks.


Want to join me and several thousand other Bonnie Hunter fans?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather.
    This looks interesting...
    I certainly don't have to shop for fabric so I may join in!!!!
    Love your choice of colors. I will have to check mine out..
    Not right now tho. My back is still paining and I am living on oxycoden.
    I manage to get through the week-end at Craigowan. It was not a lot of fun with my condition but I sucked it up and got through it .....sold a lot..
    I got blood work done this am and see the doc next week.
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Mags

    ReplyDelete