Monday, November 21, 2011

Orca Bay Mystery - Part 1

I've been chipping away at the first step of Bonnie Hunter's Orca Bay Mystery.  Just click on the icon on the right to go to the mystery on Bonnie's blog.
Part 1 was to make 224 hour glass blocks from the neutral and black fabrics.  I'm using blacks and whites as you can see.  They are shown here in stacks of 10 units.
Part 2 comes out this Friday, I think.  Experience has taught me not to get behind on the instructions.
So far, so good!
I'm packing up for another teaching adventure so I'll have to get caught up when I get back.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I am inspired by seeing your finished blocks. Still have half of mine to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather. Blocks are looking good and I can see some fabric in there that I am using too !!
    I was drawn to your name. It is very Scottish sounding. From your newest follower
    Rhianon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting your blocks made :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black and white, and yours are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blocks. Although I love black I don't have as much variety as blues so I went for blue. Your blacks are very interesting.The other colours I'm using are red and yellow...Good luck with Part2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great in black and white!

    ReplyDelete