Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Quilt Canada 2012 in Halifax

I will be teaching 4 one-day workshops in Halifax, Nova Scotia for the Quilt Canada 2012 conference.  My workshop dates are:

May 30 - Quilt Marking Mysteries
May 31 - You've Got Mail (playing with postage stamp designs)
June 1 - Colour Studies for Stash Quilters
June 2 - Fireside Log Cabin

Registration is now open to everyone including non-members of the Canadian Quilters Association.
I know most of the people on the organizing committee of this conference and know that they will put on an outstanding conference.  I'm not sure how many more Quilt Canada conferences there will be so take advantage of this one if you can.

For more information go to:  http://quiltcanada2012.ca/2011/11/01/quilters-come-on-down/

I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my recent blog-rant! Nice to know that I got it "right" as far as explaining how things are in the traveling teaching world! Wishing you the best!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete