Monday, December 19, 2011

Back from the Sunny South!

Hubby and I have just returned from a wonderful and relaxing week long cruise through the Caribbean aboard the cruise ship Celebrity Summit.  The ship left from San Juan and went to Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Maartens, Antigua, and St. Thomas.
The staff, food and entertainment were all first rate.  We especially enjoyed a dinner in the Normandy Restaurant where much of the decor was from the original Normandy cruise ship from the 1930's.  The meal was one of the best I've ever had.
We took several tours in the ports to see the islands.  Of all the places we visited I think that St. Maartens was the one we'd go back to first.
The Summit in St Lucia.  This gives you a good idea of the size of the ship!
Being away on holiday has put me way behind on the Orca Bay Mystery Quilt.  Yesterday afternoon I did do some of the string piecing blocks so I'll have to get busy and get caught up!

I forgot to mention earlier that Pantone has selected the new colour of the year 2012 ......

Great colour!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment