Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year 2012!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
I hope that 2012 brings you peace and health and new friendships.

Happy New Year words

This is my first anniversary of my blog.  It really is hard to believe that I've been doing this for only one year as it has become such a part of my life.  When I began last year I thought maybe a few friends might look in from time to time but now I have people from all over the world reading the blog.  Imagine that!!
The statistics are that I have been read from countries like Australia, Estonia, Spain, Latvia (Anita's influence probably!), South Africa, India and many more.  Amazing.
There have been 115 posts over the year.  Right now there have been just under 15,000 hits.
I'd like to thank all of my students who allowed me to post photos of the workshops and lectures on my blog.  They are a friendly bunch of quilters here in Canada!

And so........... on to year number two!

I love to get your comments so keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment