Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Orca Bay - Part 4

Part 4 of the Orca Bay Mystery from Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville is complete.
The fabrics are oranges and fuchsias both batiks and commercial fabrics combined.  I love the combination and I think it will look good with the turquoise colours I chose for the opposite colours.
Here are the 130 (I made extra) string pieced units.
Now I'm going to cut the 700 triangles to make the units for part 5.  The pressure is on with the next step coming on the 23rd!
Hope you're keeping up!  Thanks all of you that are sending me comments.  It's great to hear from quilters from all over the world.

4 comments:

  1. Your orange/fuchsia triangles are awesome! Your quilt will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours are stunning. Going to be a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you are using Heather. If I had the time I would do the same! Looking forward to seeing the final product!

    ReplyDelete