Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Orca Bay - Part 6 is finally completed!

It took awhile to get part 6 finished with Christmas and visiting etc.  We've had a lovely Christmas here although it was a green one.  We have been getting snow all night so we should be a little more snowy by tomorrow morning.
Here are my completed Ohio Star blocks.

I still think I might be on my way to a Halloween quilt but we'll just have to wait and see.
Part 7 will be here before we know it and I do have a few teaching samples, kits and handouts to get ready in the mean time.  2012 promises to be a very busy teaching/lecturing year!

5 comments:

  1. Heather, this has turned out very well...I Like it... Anxious to see the finished quilt..
    oxox
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks like a lovely sunset in those stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stars, love the centers in all the different colors, just two more steps!

    ReplyDelete