Saturday, December 31, 2011

Part 7 Orca Bay compete - The Marathon continues.....

Orca Bay part 7 is complete after a full day and a bit of sewing.  Tomorrow Bonnie will be releasing the final chapter of this mystery quilt.  I'll be ready for a full day of New Year's Day sewing!
This has been great fun and has used up quite a bit of my white/black fabric stash.  I'll be piecing the back to use up the rest of the pile.

It looks like my hope that more blue will be added in to the quilt won't be happening.  I might after add my own special touches to the final pattern to incorporate a little more blue into mine to soften the Halloween effect.
We're having a quiet New Year's Eve tonight.  I'm just fine with that after the busy Christmas we had.
Hope you enjoy the evening with friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER....
    Quiet time here at our house too.
    Hope the New Year is full of all your hopes and dreams.. See you soon
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete