Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bernina 1230 FOR SALE $300.00

I have decided to sell my old Bernina 1230 if anyone is interested.  The machine has been well maintained and still works just fine.  It comes with all the feet and attachments as well as the walking foot, free motion foot and 1/4" foot and extra bobbins.
The machine has a retractable cord both on the sewing machine and the foot control.  There is a knee lift bar and a hard case that fits all of the accessories and of course, covers the machine.
Asking price is $300.00.

The machine has sold.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather...I am VERY interested in purchasing this machine. Please advise how we can make the final arrangements for purchase.
    sharon.bourque@sympatico.ca
    705 675-2647 Although I am from Sudbury I believe we could make arrangements to pick it up on our way to Florida at the end of February or on our way back first week of April. Let me know how I can get you the money in the most expeditious way.

    Sharon Bourque

    ReplyDelete