Friday, March 2, 2012

Greenwood Quiltery Gallery Show

Greenwood Quiltery Gallery has kindly invited me to have a solo exhibit of my quilts for the month of June 2012.  There will be a wide variety of pieces in the show from traditional bed quilts to miniature art quilts.
It will be a challenge to select the quilts for the show and have enough quilts to take to Quilt Canada in Halifax at the same time.  My luggage might just be a little lighter than I had anticipated!!  Air Canada will be thrilled.
On June 15 I will be teaching the Log Cabin Chevron quilt workshop.


On Saturday, June 16th I will be teaching my "Colour for Quilters" workshop.  This workshop has a $10.00 kit fee.  We will be working with fabric swatches in the various exercises taught.

I'm not teaching at the Elora Summer Arts School this summer so I hope to see a few of my former students at these workshops to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment