Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015


Hello Quilters!
Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and healthy and Happy New Year!
Christmas 1964 
For those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, please take my wishes in the spirit in which they are given.  We all need to just see the good there is around us.



Thank you for reading my blog this year even though the blog posts were few and far between.
With luck, I'll have more to post next year.  Retirement will bring more quilts finished, I hope.

Believe it or not, I went for a bike ride today and didn't even require gloves.  Truly some crazy weather here in Southwestern Ontario but I'm not complaining.

Both kids will be home for Christmas this year so hubby and I are very busy getting everything ready.  We are so lucky to have everyone home for Christmas so we want to make the celebration a good one.

Have any of you been participating in the annual challenge quilt by Bonnie Hunter?  I have been madly cutting and sewing to keep up!  Part 5 will be out tomorrow so I'll have to wait a few days before I can get the next mystery section done.  Bonnie does a wonderful job of not only designing the quilt for everyone but making her instructions very clear and easy to follow.  Check it out at
www.quiltville.blogspot.com.

Enjoy the season and family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment